Apparel Breakdown:Spring Revival II

Paprika.
Shot by Anthony Willis and Chelsy Causing.

This is a simple laid back spring look that I decided to put together. It's simple but it says alot. The color of the blazer, the used of v-neck, the roll of the pants and the moccassins turned this simple look into a statement. Think 80s Miami Vice mixed with modern style.

The upper body is made up off:
  • The blazer was actually bought frm H&M, I know, this is the first time in a long time I actually purchased from a retail store but I couldn't pass it up...it's beautiful. $30.00
  • American Apparel beige v-neck purchased from Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $3.00
  • Looking at my accessories, you would assume I ball hard. Haha, no...the total price of this is 7 bucks. Every item here was a dollar purchased at various thrift stores and flea markets. Accessorizing adds a lot to a simple outfit.

The lower body is made up of:
  • The black skinny tuxedo style pants is Topman and purchased at Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $5.00
  • The mocassins are Minetonka's. They are actually women's but I don't really care, it fits and looks unisex. It's purchased, brand new at a the NYC Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $10.00.


FINAL TALLY
$55.00

Comments

  1. I like yours style and blog!

    I follow u!

    J. Héctor

    http://boyurbandchic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this. Perfection on everything! Especially the blazer and moccasins.


    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very catchy header.. i like it! and your blog is awesome.. it`s like inspiring us to be practical while embracing fashion at the same time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts